Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Canva: What is it and how can it help me?


Creating graphics.  A task that is challenging to me as I find myself "graphically challenged".  Canva is a free-to-use online graphical tool that combines design, photo editing, and layout to help you the teacher and students create beautifully finished projects.

Canva allows for image editing and project-based learning using a simple drag-and-drop interface. From brainstorming as a group working collaboratively to individual project creation, it has lots of potential uses in the classroom.

Oh and did I mention, it is free for educators and students!  You can sign up for Canva using this link.

  Click here for a free Canva account.  

If you are new to Canva, here is a 10 minute video  https://youtu.be/zJSgUx5K6V0

For ideas for the classroom, here is an article from Shakeup Learning.  Kasey Bell has great ideas for using Canva. Click here to read the article. 


No comments:

Post a Comment